Here are my questions for Caitlin:
1) As a junior in high school, what do you want to be when you grow up?
2) What is the best and worst thing about going to a small, catholic high school? Do you miss public school?
3) What is the best and worst thing about having your Dad as a teacher?
4) What is the story between you and this senior guy B.D.?
5) Everyone has a story. How have you taken the story of Jesus and incorporated Him into your own story?
Official rules for an interview:
If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
I will respond by asking you five questions—each person’s will be different.
You will update your journal/weblog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.